Saturday, March 14, 2009

Many of us think that once you finish something that you ever wanted it means your done, But for me accomplishing a goal is not the end of the line because we are humans. What I mean is we can't get our perfect world into reality because there is a lot of factors we consider as hindrances. Any idea what are those factors that will hindrance in our perfect world?? One of that is our one and only called "LIFE". We are limited to do our wants for one whole of a lifetime. So, we need to be careful on our actions and set of goals because not all of our dreams can be achieve. We need to be wise and realize that it is free to dream but there's a limit in it.
I was thankful for my parents that they gave me a lot of ideas on what should I do on my life before it will be too late. They always said that " Nak, Time is Gold" which I value until now. Even I am kind of tactless guy, I am still capable of doings things which they will not think of. Perhaps,many people misjudge me but it doesn't bother me a little beat. Try to look in the mirror and let's see who will look more pathetic.
For my sixth blog that I really need to finished today, I would like to thank our computer teacher for giving us a chance to learn about blogging. I may not write new article but I consider these as "charge of experience". Some of my compositions and sentences are mixed up and wrong but I don't care at all because readers will undertand it. It was fun to write the things that was happened to my past. It's kind of a stress-treatment chuva ek ek!! hehe!! May God Bless Us~

No comments:

Post a Comment