Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Defense Of The Ancients


As we know, DOTA has been a hit to all game fanatics since it was released back in 2006. Back then I don't have any clues about the game because I went to a place that DOTA is doesn't exist even its fame didn't reached it. During those years of playing other massively multiplayer online role-playing games (mmorpg), I find DOTA one of the best games I ever played. (woohooo!! thats a start for this blog!! *grim face*)
I'm still a semi-noob on playing DOTA (blushed face) , because even though I spend a lot of time playing the game I haven't master all the characters in the game. They keep adding more characters, not only those things but also new modes, new skills and new items. But that won't stop me on learning all the skills which is A LOT! (OMG! >_< ) I still remember my first hero which was Enigma the Darchrow. I can't even memorize all the skill it had and a nine-years old challenge me a 1 on 1 and the result is pretty obvious..( I lost on a nine- year old kid...T_T)
After that, I played a lot and practiced all day just to beat that kid. Then the day has come and we did a rematch and I beat him wiht no sweat at all. Nyahahaha!! ( cha ching $_$)
When I went to college and made some friends, after our last class everyday we go to internet cafes at downtown to play DOTA. When we went to the cafe that my friend introduced my vision changed because the environment was changed and myself can't understand what is happening around me. It was the the sound of DOTA echoing inside the cafe and people shouts when they owned someone from the game. I got overwhelmed and wanting to play soon. As i played with my fellow classmates I got the chance to show it to them what I got but I was shocked because they are good in playing some of the heroes. It was so magnificent and cool because during the game is so intense, everybody seems to concentrate on how to beat our opponents but it is not that easy to beat them because they are also good. We finished every match like 50-60 minutes per game. Maybe after I end this blogging of mine today, I will go to the internet cafe were I usually go everytime I want to play DOTA.
By the way guys, It is hard to accept when you lose a match and can also loose your temper over the baord that you want to destroy the computer infront of you but there is still a chance to reclaim you loss* shouts for "REMATCH"*, this time you need to make more effort so you will have a guarantee on winning the game. Build and create more strategic plans if your plan on the first game fails. ( Nyahaha!! the return of comeback!! weeee~)

No comments:

Post a Comment