Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adventure of a lifetime ^_^


First thing came into my mind was nothing honestly maybe because all of my adventures that I remember was all worth to write. How about telling some of my vacation trips from childhood years to my recent vacation.
My mother told me that we always go to her province at Davao Oriental when I am still a kid. I can still picture out some of the events that was happened during those years. One thing that I can't forget was that every time we had family a reunion, all of my cousins, aunts and uncles meet at their Mother's house which is my late grandmother who passed away a long time ago. But when my grandma was still alive and kicking there was always a fiesta in the house. ( Its Party taymmmmmmmmm!!!!!) Lots of food was I remember and my relatives seems to enjoy every time a reunion happens. I like playing tag with my other cousins, we run through grasses, mud and dusty places around the house. It sure was enjoyable but the thing about me was that I am allergic to dust and grass, so I start scratching my legs which can cause scratches and bruises all over my lower extremities. Then my mother will scolded me and reminded that I need to put a limitation on where I am going to play so I will not have any scratches.( back then I really don't understand what my mother was talking about and wondering she was doing it but now I fully understand why... thanks Ma!!!)
On my high school years a lot of things happened to my life. Adventures that I experienced throughout rebel years! I was sophomore when I started to drink alcohol and start to smoke with my fellow classmates. During my high school years, a lot of things happen to me both good and bad memories. Some of my good adventures that I remembered was going to far places like Manila, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu and Butuan. Going other places and meeting new people with different way of living was a culture shock yet funny and a cool experience but the bad side traveling far places was really also kinf of boring because sitting on a bus for like 5-9 hours was really bored and the dust all over the ride was sticking on my face.( huhuhuhuhuh T_T)
My last vacation was going to my friend's hometown which was in Bansalan. Me and my other classmates went their to attend my friend's 18th birthday bash party debut! We enjoyed and did some memorable experience with my fellow classmates while we were there.
Another adventure will definitely come especially this weekend because I'm going to celebrate my 4 day celebration of my 22nd birthday. Hehe!!! have a great weekend~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment